Software Developer, IT Department
Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX) is a public enterprise which is established to operate the first securities exchange in Cambodia. It is a technology-based institution that is driven to be an industry leader in developing the capital markets in Cambodia.
We are seeking to attract and develop exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who share our passion for excellence to join our team of professionals as follows:
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia (03 Positions)
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the development and/or enhancement of existing/new systems.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Maintaining and identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, businesses, and systems analysts.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Honest, responsible, hardworking, initiative, self-improvement, and willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, and a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and commitments to the deadline
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Software Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Software Development.
- Understand the concepts of software development life-cycle.
- Experience with software design and development.
- Experience working with the Linux environment.
- Good command of C programming languages is a plus.
- Experience with RDMBS such as MySQL or Oracle
- Good at problem-solving, algorithm and data structure
We are willing to offer competitive compensation packages in line with the industry’s practices (the salary range for Software Developer is 500 USD to 1500 USD. Higher salary may be considered for candidates with high qualification). Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training and other relevant training.
Closing Date: 28 October 2020
Interested applicants should submit, their application forms as bellows:
1). Job Application Form that can be downloaded from www.csx.com.kh;
2). CV & Cover Letter;
3). Certificates/transcripts; and
4). Other qualifications.
Please submit the application forms to our office located at CSX Building, Street Preah Mohaksat Treiyani Kossamak (St. 106), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, or by email email@example.com. Contact Number: (+855) 23 95 88 88/ (+855) 23 95 88 85
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the further screening process. Received applications and documents will not be returned.
សម្រាប់អ្នកដែលចង់តាមដានព័ត៌មាននៅក្នុងស្មាតហ្វូន អាចធ្វើការទាញយក App នៅក្នុង AppStore &PlayStore ។
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: email@example.com or Phone: +855 69 690 280