Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) has been providing customers with safe and reliable banking services since 1979. As the first and foremost bank in Cambodia, FTB’s vision is to be the preferred commercial bank in Cambodia. FTB is committed to continually helping support customers to grow and prosper while offering stable and long term career opportunities for all staff.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh, (01 position)
- Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations
- Assist to Develop policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory requirements including SOX, PCI, and/or FFIEC guidance
- Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum
- Involve within IT security projects.
- Promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across the Bank
- Determine the profile of risks in the estate and devise a strategy to mitigate
- Manage day-to-day activities related to developing, advising based on the IT Governance Framework
- Do other relevant tasks assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field required
- 2years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and regulators
- 2years experience conducting IT compliance assessments (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, etc.)
- 2years experience in administering IT security controls in an organization
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk
- Experience with IPS/IDS and SIEM technologies
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification
- Windows workstation and server administration experience preferred
- Prior experience performing security reviews and risk assessments preferred
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
Closing Date: 15 July 2020
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd(169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara Phnom Penh.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597/081 666 535
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.