Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and
2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered
Location : Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 postion)
- Oversee datacenter operations including server room,networks and physical server’s managements.
- Deliver enterprise infrastructure solutions including, but not limited to Network, Storage, Servers, and Virtualization technology (VMware).
- Manage and monitor day-to-day operations, maintenance, reliability, testing, rollout, upgrades, support, and general system administration including (but not limited to) datacenter, network communications, and servers.
- Manage third-party contractors, licenses, and support contracts.
- Recommends and executes modifications to system environments to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Install and Configure FortiGate Firewall, routing (Static route, Dynamic OSFP EIGRP BGP RIP) & switching (vlan trunk, vlan access, EtherChannel,…) and AP Wi-Fi.
- Ensures the high availability of LAN, WAN, and DPLC including DMVPN, ADVPN, VPN technology (IPSec and SSL VPN).
- Ensures the high availability and security of active directory and domain services infrastructure including DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Group Policies, File Server, DFS, Network and Datacenter components.
- Manage configure and monitor system monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti, Syslog, Zabbix, etc.
- Trend in existing systems for the proactive management of storage architecture, capacity, and response times.
- Follow and implement security best practices that will assist in maintaining a stable and highly secure IT environment.
- Responsible of update patch of all data center devices and make sure it meets recommended security level.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor/master’s in computer science or a related field or significant equivalent experience.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Banking System Supports.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure
Closing Date: 30-June-2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter
and CV to any nearby branches or head
office of Prince Bank Plc.
Tel: 096 533 1111 / 096 311 7888
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.