Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and
2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an
ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified
candidates to fill the following position.
Location: Head office (01 position)
- Oversee datacenter operations including server room,networks and physical server’s managements.
- Deliver enterprise infrastructure solutions including, but not limited to Network, Storage, Servers, and Virtualization technology (VMware).
- Manage and monitor day-to-day operations, maintenance, reliability, testing, roll out, upgrades, support, and general system administration including (but not limited to) data center, network communications, and servers.
- Manage third-party contractors, licenses, and support contracts.
- Recommends and executes modifications to system environments to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Install and Configure FortiGate Firewall, routing (Static route, Dynamic OSFP EIGRP BGP RIP) & switching (vlan trunk, vlan access, EtherChannel,…) and AP Wi-Fi.
- Ensures the high availability of LAN, WAN, and DPLC including DMVPN, ADVPN, VPN technology (IPSec and SSL VPN).
- Ensures the high availability and security of active directory and domain services infrastructure including DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Group Policies, File Server, DFS, Network and Datacenter components.
- Manage configure and monitor system monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti, Syslog, Zabbix, etc.
- Trend in existing systems for the proactive management of storage architecture, capacity, and response times.
- Follow and implement security best practices that will assist in maintaining a stable and highly secure IT environment.
- Responsible of update patch of all data center devices and make sure it meets recommended security level.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor/master’s in computer science or a related field or significant equivalent experience.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Banking System Supports.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure.
Closing Date: 31-July-2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter
and CV to any nearby branches or head
office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email:
email@example.com/ 096 533 1111/ 096311 7888
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.