ABA Bank is Cambodia’s leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
IT Network Supervisor is required to have minimum of 5 years’ experience. Additionally, leading IT projects and programs (3+ years of experience leading complex IT-centric projects with enterprise infrastructure components) with a very strong routing and switching background along with a strong security practices background.
Location:Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the Bank processes and methodologies for delivering projects.
- Define and review project scope and successfully plan and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement with Product Management, Quality Assurance, Information Security, and any other impacted stakeholders.
- Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate the project milestones.
- Track project actuals against defined milestones and revisit the plan as and when necessary.
- Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans.
- Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations.
- Proactively identify and manage risks.
- Plan for an effective risk mitigation
- Lead and define the change management process for projects.
- Track projects against approved budgets and report on forecasts and variances.
- Ensure senior management remains abreast of status and hold them accountable for facilitating mitigation of risks and resolution of escalated issues.
- Inspire and lead through effective team management
- Resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in the Business and IT to meet the desired objectives.
- Build a communications strategy and execution plan for the project.
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with master’s or equivalent experience.
- High degree of knowledge with Networking technologies utilizing Packet/Message/Circuit switching, wireless, voice and video technologies.
- Highly proficient in network design and implementation.
- Competency in BGP, WAN/LAN networking technologies; routed network infrastructures and protocols; legacy system protocol’s; and LAN network and DNS architectures.
- Competency in security methodologies; Firewalls, access control lists, encryption and public key infrastructure.
- Possesses an understanding of enterprise technology infrastructure, application development & maintenance, software testing, and IT architecture.
- Possesses an understanding of Infrastructure mainframe and distributed technologies as they relate to providing technical solutions to application and business requirements.
- Requires a highly skilled, project-oriented individual capable of managing multiple complex assignments.
- Strong communication, people and project-management capabilities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong technical depth and breadth.
- Ability to build strong business partnerships.
- Demonstrates expertise in business requirements development, program management, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and communication.
- Off-Hours support including 24×7 on-call required.
Closing Date: 10/Aug/2020
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.