ABA Bank is Cambodia’s leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and broke into the Top 3 commercial banks of the country. Today, ABA offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering SMEs, micro businesses, and individuals.
ICT Security Officer is responsible for establishes, manages and administers Bank’s ICT security policy and procedures to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place, and minimize the risk of internal and external security threats.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implementation, documentation and publishing the ICT security policies within bank.
- Advise on ICT security issues and make recommendations for action.
- Monitor and manage significant security issues/breaches, taking remedial action where possible
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are compliant with the ICT security requirements; ensuring best practice is always followed.
- Monitor and ensure that appropriate levels of security exist in the following ICT areas but not limit to PC’s, client server, LAN, WAN, broadband networks, web environments, firewalls, IP telephony, disaster recovery, financial … etc.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data at rest or while in transit between end point devices, servers and other systems including any data at rest on hosted, third party systems where ICT have been involved.
- Arrange and manage the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Prioritize ICT risks and manage projects based on severity of risk and noncompliance.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate IT Policies.
- Investigate, respond and report on ICT security incidents.
- Perform other tasks to further ICT security that can be assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science or other related field.
- 2 years experience implementing and maintaining the security policies for Cisco and/or other firewalls devices.
- Holding any ICT Network (CCNA/ CCNP) related training certification is plus.
- Experienced in monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Cacti, Syslog.
- Have a good understanding of networking and routing protocols, including TCP/IP.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySql database.
- Knowledge of IT auditing processes.
- Good in analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills to present to senior management.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 18/Jan/2021
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280