Phillip Bank Plc was established in Cambodia in 2009 under Hwang DBS and in 2014, Phillip Capital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. We offer a wide range of financial services and products catering to Corporate, SME, and retail customers. The Bank is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore and established since 1975.
Location: Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Translate and simplifying business requirements. Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate and simplifying business requirements
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Help develop reports and analysis
- Identify, interpret trends or patterns, and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Provide quality assurance of loaded data in the data warehouse
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Jasper, Oracle BI, Power BI), databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and programming (Java, Python, R)
- Know BI development best practices (Star Schemas, ETL)
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries
- Understand key financial concepts
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms
- Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication
Closing Date: 10 September 2020 at 04:00 PM
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13th Month Salary, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance, Outpatient Consultation & Treatment, Public Holidays per Labor Law, 5 Work days per week, Staff Loans with special interest rate, Training & Development Opportunities.
How to apply
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office at #27DEFG, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penhor by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbias, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org +855(0)69 690 280