IT Data Analyst
Phillip Bank Plc was established in Cambodia in 2009 under Hwang DBS and in 2014, Phillip Capital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. We offer a wide range of financial services and products catering to Corporate, SME, and retail customers. The Bank is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore and established since 1975.
Location: Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Translate and simplifying business requirements. Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate and simplifying business requirements
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Help develop reports and analysis
- Identify, interpret trends or patterns, and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Provide quality assurance of loaded data in the data warehouse
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Jasper, Oracle BI, Power BI), databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and programming (Java, Python, R)
- Know BI development best practices (Star Schemas, ETL)
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries
- Understand key financial concepts
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms
- Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication
Closing Date: 10 September 2020 at 04:00 PM
Click here for more information
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13th Month Salary, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance, Outpatient Consultation & Treatment, Public Holidays per Labor Law, 5 Work days per week, Staff Loans with special interest rate, Training & Development Opportunities.
How to apply
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office at #27DEFG, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penhor by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbias, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org +855(0)69 690 280