Companies currently do not have the right incentive structure to prioritize security. The cybersecurity challenges that we face today have arisen because there has been no incentive to build better security in the past.
The World Economic Forum and its partners are looking for new incentive structure to change that. As a result, the World Economic Forum has developed a first-of-its-kind high-level principles and a cybersecurity due diligence assessment framework specifically designed for investors. The principles and framework will guide the investment community towards better security and responsibility in technology innovation.
– David Li Ta-Wei, Executive Director, Shenzhen Open Innovation Lab (SZOIL), People’s Republic of China.
– Haiyan Song, Senior Vice-President and General Manager, Security Markets, Splunk, USA.
– Michelle Zatlyn, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Cloudflare, USA; Young Global Leader.
– Alois Zwinggi, Managing Director; Head of Compliance and Institutional Affairs, World Economic Forum.
– Amanda Russo, Public Engagement Lead, World Economic Forum.
ប្រភព៖ World Economic Forum
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com ។