Canadia Bank Plc. was established on 11th November 1991 as “Canadia Gold & Trust Corporation Ltd.”, joint-venture between Cambodian – Canadians and the National Bank of Cambodia (Central Bank of Cambodia). The bank’s management consisted of former staff of the National Bank of Cambodia and its Cambodian – Canadian shareholders.
Location: Head Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field
- Understand about T24/Jbase is the advantage
- Required skills in WEB based application development, Java, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Linux, MS SQL Server, C# and Crystal Report
- Good English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Holding a valid driving license
- Honesty, commitment, and patience.
- Customize new reports and interfaces in the Core Banking System in conformance with business requirements
- Contributes in the preparation of user manuals, guides and other material to ensure support ability and reuse (Contribute in preparing user guidelines and related documents to be supportive documents for system change and reference for future development.)
- Translates business requirements to technical documents in
- accordance with agreed templates
- Makes ownership and ensures high quality and timely delivery of multiple developments in accordance with related development plans and
- Works closely with vendors and outsource development team, reviewing deliverance and ensuring alignment with internal and agreed standards.
Closing Date: 31-Aug-2020
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.