Hattha Kaksekar Limited (HKL) is a large micro-finance deposit-taking institution in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years in the market, HKL is one of the leading MFIs to provide diversified financial services to micro and small businesses and consumers such as micro & small business & SME loan, housing loan, home improvement loan, Savings & Deposit, Money Transfer and other financial services through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As of June 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 563 million with 213,651 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 881 million with 140,820 borrowers.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage activity plan for Applications Admin unit on daily bases.
- Facilitate and feedback to all business request on core banking applications.
- Record and manage of all project/BAU activities in the Applications Admin unit and report issue or challenges to unit manager.
- Create good work environment amongst member to ensure smooth flow of work, which improves overall performance.
- Manage support result of testing, status and feedback to owner request by Helpdesk Manual Operation.
- Review, follow up pending tasks and consolidate weekly/Monthly activity report of the team.
- Develop core banking applications functionality and Flexcube Workbench guideline.
- Performs Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
- Good understanding Core Banking-Flexcube Functionality and Biz requirement collection process.
- Good knowledge and Experience with Flexcube-Workbench deployment and administrative process is a plus.
- Good understanding of finance and accounting.
- Be knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, Java and willingness to learn new systems.
- At least 2 years experiences and understanding of banking & microfinance sector.
- Ability to showcase good leadership skills to carry team members along.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
Closing Date: 13-July-2020
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 069 222 800 / 086 354 354
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.