Amret, a leading Cambodian microfinance institution, contributes to the country’s economic and social development. We have 156 branches located in 25 cities and provinces across Cambodia, and employ more than 4,000 staff.
Location: Head Office (01 Position)
The Incumbent is responsible to change and develop the new changes of applications which take less than a month. She/he is also responsible in developing to enhance internal process flow of ServiceNow and other in-house for service operational report, and also supporting the integrations of CBS to other applications.
- Gathers Business requirement from related parties;
- Translates business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates;
- Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language;
- Recommends improvements to existing T24 technical and business processes in order to meet requirements;
- Maintains historical reports by documenting program development and revisions;
- Contributes in the preparation of user manuals, guides and other material to ensure supportability and reuse;
- Analyzes, prioritizes and fixes open issues to ensure timely resolution of issues affecting business applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields;
- Minimum 03 years of work experience in Application Development in MFI or Banking related to its product process flow for example Loan, Saving…;
- Demonstrates good working experience in Core Banking System and other Applications Support and problem trouble shooting;
- Good knowledge in Application Development, JA, HTML, BV.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Linux, MS SQL Server, ETL, Oracle BI and SQL Reporting Service;
- Knowledgeable in Unix Scripting, JBOSS, JBASE, ITIL/ITSM and best practice Methodology are also preferable;
- Good analytic, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Closing Date: 25-Aug-2020
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
Head Office +855 (0) 12 635 150
Provincial Office +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 70 700 123
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac ។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.