Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.
Mobile App Development Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining the Hattha Mobile app as well as other app development initiatives for Hattha Bank. Design, code, test, debug and document to deliver mobile application solutions that meet business requirements.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, maintain and update Hattha Mobile in response to business requirements.
- Native or hybrid mobile application development (iOS/Android).
- Mobile app design and coding to produce fully functional applications.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write clean code following best practices.
- Work on improvement and bug fixes.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Conduct robust unit testing and provide support for subsequent release testing.
- Provide escalated support for applications in production.
- Analyze possible solutions using experience, judgement and precedents.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4 years working experience in mobile app development.
- Experience with Quality Assurance is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Method and fast learning in new technology.
- Strong knowledge of at least one programming like Dart, Swift, C++, Java and C#.
- Sounds knowledge of UI/UX.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs is preferable.
- Good in technical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and security risks.
- Willing to work hard, autonomous, proactive and effective communication.
Closing Date: 27/12/2020
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280