Phnom Penh Commercial Bank (PPCBank) is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services. Now we are looking for high quality motivated candidates to fill in the different positions in our bank for more branches expansion with the details as follows ÷
Location: Phnom Penh, Head Office (01 Positions)
We are seeking a digital marketing specialist to join our digital marketing team to work on the bank’s website and other projects as needed. You should have very strong HTML/CSS background and must possess the ability to navigate Word-Press front-end design and back-end programming effortlessly. The candidate must have rigorous attention to detail and project management skills. You would need to utilize your SEO expertise to improve our bank’s and our content’s search rank for key terms.
- Oversee Word-Press-based website including all development and maintenance initiatives.
- Develop web-pages for new content and landing pages for advertisement or work with agencies to implement.
- Update existing content through Word-Press dashboard including content, images, video, etc. with additional emphasis towards improving UI/UX and conversion.
- Monitor, update, and maintain web content to ensure it’s within legislative standards.
- Manage Google Analytics and provide dashboard reporting on a monthly basis.
- Manage and execute ongoing digital tasks as requested by internal teams. Including but not limited to:
- Program digital media banner ads, static and animated or work with team or agencies to accomplish.
- Assist with programming and distribution on social media channels.
- Manage best practices for programming.
- Participate in design review and test your code across multiple platforms for performance and usability.
- Manage SEO/SEM strategy, content, ads and landing page generation in-house or with agency.
- Manage programmatic and IP targeting initiatives.
- Work with agencies on implementation.
- Support internal projects and campaigns as a website expert.
- Report on key metrics.
- Work closely in conjunction with Social Media specialist and advise team on best practices and content.
- Contribute to efficiency and effectiveness by offering suggestions and participating as an active member of the team.
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends in technology, development, websites, and competitor activity.
- Assist in training team members on new tools and best practices.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- University degree in Marketing, Web Development or related field
- Experience working on both the design & development in a project-based environment.
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress architecture and functionality, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Khmer & English.3
Closing Date: July 17, 2020
How to Apply
nterested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and name the file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phone : 023 999 508
Fax : 023 999 540
E-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.ppcb.com.kh
Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan
Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.