PPCBank is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services.
Location: Phnom Penh, HQ (03 Positions)
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Code and test programming for in-house software programs
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of software
- Balance workday between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff
- Implement systems in in-house production environment
- Report issues and concerns immediately to team leader or IT manager
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in software development experience
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, Microsoft and oracle software
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Good command of English, other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus
Closing Date: September 24, 2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and name the file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan
Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 069 690 280