Amret is a leading micro-finance institution and one of the top 10 financial institutions in Cambodia. It has prestigious international shareholders, is a full subsidiary of the Advans group and has earned a respected national and international reputation as a responsible and innovative institution. Throughout its evolution, Amret has remained true to its mission – to provide underserved clients with financial services tailored to their needs.
Location: Head Office (01 Position)
To prepare technical specification documents, modify, configure, develop, and technically test applications and interfaces interacting with the Core Banking System according to agreed requirements and specifications.
- Translate business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates;
- Take ownership to ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple configuration, customization and developments in accordance with related development plans;
- Participate in project implementation assigned by Manager;
- Test software to ensure the code is correct and fix (debugging) errors where they occur; rerun and recheck the program until it produces the correct results;
- Recommend improvements to existing core banking system technical and business processes in order to meet requirements;
- Develop customizations and interfaces in the Core Banking System in conformance with development standards;
- Work with simplification and data teams to enhance end user experience and client insights;
- Collaborate closely with the quality assurance team to ensure the work before moving to user acceptance test;
- Participate in the designing and planning the projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users.
- Make sure the long-term solutions are provided within the SLA on the Core Banking System;
- Develop, implement and document systems in internal methodology, processes and procedures for software development adhering to ISO & SDLC standards.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields;
- Minimum 2 year experience in IT programming and preferably in Banking or Microfinance industry;
- Experience in T24 configuration, development experience and third party interfacing are preferable;
- Knowledge in Web based application development, Java, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Reporting Development, Windows, Linux operating system and strong in MS SQL Server or Oracle database development;
- High commitment and able to work under pressure;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
Head Office +855 (0) 12 635 150
Provincial Office +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 70 700 123
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.