Amret, a leading Cambodian microfinance institution, contributes to the country’s economic and social development. We have 156 branches located in 25 cities and provinces across Cambodia, and employ more than 4,000 staff.
Location: Head Office(02 Positons)
Assess management information system (MIS) policies and procedures and IT applications to ensure that the integrated internal control framework is well designed; execute IT audit program for audit mission to ensure the smooth and successful completion of the mission and the accurate reporting of all identified risks. Participate in developing audit procedures, audit tools and audit management systems to support audit mission.
- Conduct preliminary audit analyses of MIS by identifying the risks per macro process to make sure risks are taken into consideration and identified and audit activities meet the scope and objectives;
- Execute the audit program for assigned MIS audit missions by selecting the right transactions and activities and other macro processes under support from manager or supervisor to ensure the audit mission is cost effective and the risks of internal control implementation and design are properly identified and confirmed;
- Perform IT audit testing to evaluate the quality of internal control implementation and design by relevant departments;
- Follow up during the audit mission and previous audit recommendations to assess whether all recommendations have been actioned by the auditees responsible and to classify the status of each recommendation;
- Review audit working paper and evidence for assigned IT audit missions to ensure the completeness of audit findings and identification of root causes, implications and recommendations;
- Collect sufficient and appropriate audit evidence on a specific macro process under the supervision of the supervisor in order to rate the quality of internal control for that process;
- Prepare draft audit report on the assigned missions and participate in presentation to heads of auditees in order to make sure they are well informed about detailed audit findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years experiences in auditing and software development;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Closing Date: 29-Aug-2020
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
Head Office +855 (0) 12 635 150
Provincial Office +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 70 700 123
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac ។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.