Position: Senior Officer, Databases Administrator
Amret is a leading micro-finance institution and one of the top 10 financial institutions in Cambodia. It has prestigious international shareholders, is a full subsidiary of the Advans group and has earned a respected national and international reputation as a responsible and innovative institution. Throughout its evolution, Amret has remained true to its mission – to provide underserved clients with financial services tailored to their needs.
- To administrate and support numerous database, Linux based Servers and related applications running on these platforms in a 24x7x365 Data Center driving operational excellence through consistent delivery and best practices.
Location: Head office
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security;
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- Install, manage and maintain various bank’s database platforms including MSSQL, Oracle database, Weblogic and Linux operating system platform;
- Conduct database issue diagnostic, checking, and Server Capacity planning;
- Produce database documentation including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata);
- Assist in developing, managing, testing back-up and recovering plans;
- Perform system failure analysis recovery, ensuring consistency and integrity of underlying data;
- Daily backup and restore databases;
- Conduct database security audits, reviews and take related corrective actions;
- Monitor database, network availabilities KPIs and report on exceptions while initiating corrective actions;
- Daily monitoring, healthy checking databases and Weblogic.
- Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related fields;
- Holding Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is plus;
- Minimum 02 years’ experience as database administrator or related fields;
- Experience in Oracle, Oracle Linux, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgresQL;
- Knowledge in High Availability (HA), Disaster Recovery(DR),Windows, Linux System Administration and support;
- Good at problem solving, interpersonal, and documentation skills;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Click here for more information
Apply for this job
|Click here to apply|
|For more information, please contact our recruitment team:|
|Head Office||+855 (0) 12 635 150|
|Provincial Office||+855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 70 700 123|
សម្រាប់អ្នកដែលចង់តាមដានព័ត៌មាននៅក្នុងស្មាតហ្វូន អាចធ្វើការទាញយក App នៅក្នុង AppStore & PlayStore ។
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: email@example.com or Phone: +855 69 690 280