Sathapana Bank is a big commercial bank providing full retail banking as well as corporate banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia. Currently, the bank has 171 branch networks with 150 plus ATMs and over 4,000 full-time staff operating in all 25 provinces and cities.
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Manage new card scheme projects implementation (MasterCard, Union Pay, JCB, Cyber Source, etc.) and any other third-party integration project
- Implement new NBC initiated projects (CSS POS/EMV, Bakong, Cross-border Payment, etc.)
- Manage risk protection module (Way4 Risk module, Visa Risk Module/VbV, and any other card scheme risk modules)
- Implement new fast payment projects (Visa Tap and Pay, mVISA, and any other fast payment project developed by other card schemes)
- Apply the new system enhancements/fixes and provide assistance to the Switching & CMS Admin and supports team to test and deploy in the production environment
- Initiate new technology functionalities on top of the current existing functionalities on the ATM machines and POS terminals to ensure that Sathapana bank is a leading technology bank
- Provide second-level support to the call center or the business team
- Perform troubleshooting as required such as effort of lead problem-solving by involving outside vendors and other support users
- Ensure PCI compliance as well as internal and external and ensure PCI compliance as well as internal and external audit
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cybersecurity, and other related degrees
- At least 4 years of working experience related to the Card Management System and Switching system
- Knowledge and experience in database management, Ms. SQL Server and Oracle
- Strong knowledge in programming languages, Vb.NET, Java, C#, PHP, etc
- Be proactive and good teamwork and customer service orientation skill
- Good at English and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email@example.com
For more information, please contact us at 023/ 081 999 010/ 096 257 9666 or go to https://www.sathapana.com.kh/careers/job-opportunity/
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.