ABA Bank is Cambodia’s leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
Senior Core Banking System Officer is responsible for controlling and supporting bank’s user over all issues concerning core banking system; Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated system to keep them in stable service 24/7; Running End of Day, End of Month and End of Year procedures, if necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule; Auditing and Administrating on Security user maintenance; Simulating, applying all fixes and patches issues by vendors of above stated applications to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and Support of bank’s user over all user issues concerning above stated system.
- Audit and Administrate on Creating new user, transferring and disabling users of above stated system.
- Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated systems in order to keep them in service 24/7 (only for those systems which must be 24/7) and reporting to supervisor about any errors, slowness or unavailability of services.
- Execution of End of Day, End Of Month and End of Year procedures; if necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule.
- Simulate, apply all fixes and patches issues by vendors of above stated applications to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
- Be responsible for keeping employees of training about above stated system.
- Willing to perform sundry duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Specification
- Bachelor degree in computer science or IT.
- At least three years experience in daily operation supporting in microfinance or banking sector.
- Good understanding of database language such as PL/SQL, SQL and reporting applications.
- Have some experiences with accounting and management skill.
- Well coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Able to work at night shift.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Good knowledge of English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 13/Nov/2020
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280