Position: IT Support Officer
At Canadia Bank, we believe ourselves well placed to capture opportunities ahead. We are also strengthening our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation system.
- Develop/update report as required by the system owner.
- Support all users to operate system well.
- Testing patch/program from system vendor, before deploying to production system.
- Perform End of Day job until finished.
- Backup database and applications system daily.
- Perform other related tasks as required by management.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Bank’s objectives and goals. Testing Exercise of Disaster Recovery (IT systems).
- Resolves all technical issues which are related to servers.
- Backup data daily, weekly and monthly.
- Documents all systems changed/updated.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Bank’s objectives and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is required.
- Fresh graduate or one year experience with developing application/system.
- Has some experience of T24 Core Banking System will be an advantage.
- Be able to write programming language like C/C++, Java, VB.net, SQL Query script, XML.
- Be able to administer SQL Server, Oracle, and Linux/Sun Solaris OS.
- Good communication skill and team work.
- Good command of spoken and written Khmer and English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6)through firstname.lastname@example.org
សម្រាប់អ្នកដែលចង់តាមដានព័ត៌មាននៅក្នុងស្មាតហ្វូន អាចធ្វើការទាញយក App នៅក្នុង AppStore &PlayStore ។
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280