Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and direct the design, development and implementation of test automation architecture and framework.
- Apply advanced technical expertise to ensure that QA testing is well defined, planned and successfully executed.
- Serve as the lead resource in key domains and systems on QA techniques, tool sets and testing; facilitate and oversee the QA work including test plan development, complex testing and reporting on medium to large-sized projects.
- Conduct audits to measure and ensure adherence to established QA standards for SDLC processes.
- Actively participate in release/project meetings with business users and development team members to coordinate the creation of end-to-end test plans.
- Facilitate all aspects of software testing efforts across development teams: regression testing, interface testing, performance testing, UAT, etc.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members; solicit input and adjust testing strategy accordingly.
- Develop governance standards for QA organization and publish metrics for continuous improvement to Development leadership team.
- Responsible for other tasks allocated by management.
- Degree or professional qualification in computer science or Business related fields (MBA is preferred).
- 5 years proven working experiences, including 2 years in software architecture management.
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organizational skills, required to manage an extensive portfolio of : (Architectural Frameworks TOGAF, Experience in Dev Ops tooling like Jenkins, Chef, Docker, etc. Required, Development lifecycle and quality assurance phases with extensive experience managing an agile software development group, using leading-edge agile processes and software engineering practices, Architecture definition for enterprise-level architecture artifacts, Managing an agile software development group, using leading-edge agile processes and software engineering practices, Managing complex technical requirements across multiple systems and domains in a multi-team technology organization. Highly organized and effective multitasker.)
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders combined with driven and assertive personality.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Closing Date: 04/11/2020
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280