Phillip Bank Plc was established in Cambodia in 2009 under Hwang DBS and in 2014, Phillip Capital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. We offer a wide range of financial services and products catering to Corporate, SME, and retail customers. The Bank is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore and established since 1975.
Location: Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Apply creative thinking, analysis and good judgement to propose innovative solutions to technical problems. Produce and test prototype implementations of new solutions to improve existing and new project.
- Apply creative thinking, analysis, and good judgment to propose innovative solutions to technical problems
- Produce and test prototype implementations of new solutions to improve existing and new project
- Identify the application that can be potential in the market
- Evaluate technology through activities such as program trials, lab tests and user tests in order to determine its suitability and effectiveness
- Identify and follow up opportunities for learning and development to ensure skillset meets evolving requirements
- Identify new technologies trend to stay at the forefront of relevant scientific and technology areas to improve existing and new project
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track the issues during development
- Create and perform QA development test case in detail for in-house development to align business and R&D requirements
- Perform thorough testing for resolved bug
- Ensure testing activities perform along with business and R&D requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in the related field
- At least 1 year of experience in Software Development
- Should be Tech Savvy
- Be pro-active and self-starting
- Comprehensive knowledge of current standards and practices in software development
- Good communication skills
- Ability to rapidly acquire new skills and to work with new tools and technologies with little documentation or support
- Basic background/strong interest in information technologies, project management, and business analysis
Closing Date: 10 September 2020 at 04:00 PM
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13th Month Salary, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance, Outpatient Consultation & Treatment, Public Holidays per Labor Law, 5 Work days per week, Staff Loans with special interest rate, Training & Development Opportunities.
How to apply
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office at #27DEFG, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penhor by Email: email@example.com
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbias, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: email@example.com Phone: +855 (0)69 690 280