ABA Bank is one of Cambodia’s premier banking institutions. Founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited, ABA was originally set up to provide commercial banking services to a limited number of corporate clients. Today, ABA is an independent, SME-focused, mid-sized commercial bank with a multi-branch and multi-city network spread across Cambodia and offers full-service banking facilities to Cambodians from all walks of life. ABA’s branch network currently extends to 10 nationwide, with seven of those located in Phnom Penh.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow the Bank processes and methodologies for delivering projects.
- Define and review project scope and successfully plan and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement with Product Management, Quality Assurance, Information Security, and any other impacted stakeholders.
- Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate the project milestones
- Track project actuals against defined milestones and revisit the plan as and when necessary
- Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans
- Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations
- Proactively identify and manage risks. Plan for an effective risk mitigation
- Lead and define the change management process for projects
- Track projects against approved budgets and report on forecasts and variances
- Ensure senior management remains abreast of status and hold them accountable for facilitating mitigation of risks and resolution of escalated issues
- Inspire and lead through effective team management
- Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with multiple stakeholders in the Business and IT to meet the desired objectives
- Build a communications strategy and execution plan for the project.
- Bachelor & degree preferred with master’s or equivalent experience.
- High degree of knowledge with Networking technologies utilizing Packet/Message/Circuit switching, wireless, voice and video technologies.
- Highly proficient in network design and implementation. Competency in BGP, WAN/LAN networking technologies; routed network infrastructures and protocols; legacy system protocol’s; and LAN network and DNS architectures.
- Competency in security methodologies; Firewalls, access control lists, encryption and public key infrastructure.
- Possesses an understanding of enterprise technology infrastructure, application development & maintenance, software testing, and IT architecture.
- Possesses an understanding of Infrastructure mainframe and distributed technologies as they relate to providing technical solutions to application and business requirements.
- Requires a highly skilled, project-oriented individual capable of managing multiple complex assignments.
- Strong communication, people and project-management capabilities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong technical depth and breadth.
- Ability to build strong business partnerships.
- Demonstrates expertise in business requirements development, program management, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and communication.
- Off-Hours support including 24×7 on-call required.
** Closing date: 31st December 2020
HR Department Office
TEL: +855(0) 98 630 108
Interest Candidate Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office: No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac ។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.