ABA Bank is one of Cambodia’s premier banking institutions. Founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited, ABA was originally set up to provide commercial banking services to a limited number of corporate clients. Today, ABA is an independent, SME-focused, mid-sized commercial bank with a multi-branch and multi-city network spread across Cambodia and offers full-service banking facilities to Cambodians from all walks of life. ABA’s branch network currently extends to 10 nationwide, with seven of those located in Phnom Penh.
ICT Security Officer is responsible for establishes, manages and administers Bank’s ICT security policy and procedures to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place, and minimize the risk of internal and external security threats.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implementation, documentation and publishing the ICT security policies within bank.
- Advise on ICT security issues and make recommendations for action.
- Monitor and manage significant security issues/breaches, taking remedial action where possible
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are compliant with the ICT security requirements; ensuring best practice is always followed.
- Monitor and ensure that appropriate levels of security exist in the following ICT areas but not limit to PC’s, client server, LAN, WAN, broadband networks, web environments, firewalls, IP telephony, disaster recovery, financial … etc.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data at rest or while in transit between end point devices, servers and other systems including any data at rest on hosted, third party systems where ICT have been involved.
- Arrange and manage the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Prioritize ICT risks and manage projects based on severity of risk and noncompliance.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate IT Policies.
- Investigate, respond and report on ICT security incidents.
- Perform other tasks to further ICT security that can be assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science or other related field.
- 2 years experience implementing and maintaining the security policies for Cisco and/or other firewalls devices.
- Holding any ICT Network (CCNA/ CCNP) related training certification is plus.
- Experienced in monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Cacti, Syslog.
- Have a good understanding of networking and routing protocols, including TCP/IP.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySql database.
- Knowledge of IT auditing processes.
- Good in analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills to present to senior management.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac ។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org