PPCBank is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services.
Location: Phnom Penh, HQ (03 Positions)
- Install server software
- Configure database servers
- Monitor and maintain system health, performance and security
- Design backup processes for server and associated data
- Create accounts for all users and assign security levels
- Establish a disaster recovery protocol
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
- Create database management procedures
- Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
- Participate in company’s cross-training program
- Report issues and concerns immediately to team leader or IT manager
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- University degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL database or database administration experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with any of the following: Oracle, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Transact-SQL or PL/SQL; Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio or Oracle OEM; Microsoft Windows Server, UNIX, or AIX; Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server Database Administration
- Experience with database migration, performance tuning and optimization, and setting up and managing database connections
- Good command of English, other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus
Closing Date: September 24, 2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and name the file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan
Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 069 690 280