Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified
candidates to fill the following position.
Location: Head Office(07 Positions)
- Develop, test and implement new/existed software programs.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Development of technical specifications and plans.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experiences related to software development (Java spring framework, Net, C#, Oracle DB, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases (oracle, SQL server, MySQL…).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in Java, PHP, C#, SOAP Web service and Web development application.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter
and CV to any nearby branches or head
office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email:
email@example.com/ 096 533 1111/ 096 311 7888
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.