Chip Mong Group
Location: Phnom Penh
The purpose of this role is to develop the web application and software requested from CMG business units and assist the team management. This role must, at regular intervals interact with the IT DESIGN and DEMAND team in order to understand the specification.
- Responsible for developing the application
- To support the team in term of technical and functional
- Help to lead the project in-house and outsource
- Define and monitor the coding standard convention
- Design, develop and modify software application based on functional and system requirements according to code standards and user interface design guidelines.
- Perform program maintenance, modifications, and enhancements to existing applications through programming, testing, documenting, and training users.
- Contribute clean code to ensure a consistently high-quality standard.
- Propose and assess solutions to resolve problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components.
- Understand and be able to explain the roles and responsibilities within the Scrum Team and how to work in an Agile environment.
- Give accurate rough estimations and point out dependencies between issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in information technology or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development of ERP software, open source, CMS and mobile
- Experience working effectively and efficiently in a highly matrixed and entrepreneurial organization across multiple executive stakeholders and business lines
- Code optimization and performance improvements.
- Retail, Trading, Manufacturing, Property Development, Service and SAP experience a plus.
- Resource allocation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- End to end understanding of IT life cycle (pipeline, resource, demand, project delivery, financial)
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
How to apply:
Click on “Apply now” button in this page. If it is your first time applying in our career portal, you will need to “Create an account” with us first to apply.
Please contact Recruiter: Ban Botreynisa
Tel: 090 22 77 33 (Telegram)
**Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.