Cambodian Broadcasting Service is proud to be the biggest, 100% locally-owned media conglomerate in Cambodia. It’s been a long and arduous journey, but throughout out more than 15- years of history, we have strived to provide our beloved Cambodian audience only the best in entertainment.
Location: Phnom Penh
- Monitoring the user’s IT system health status, (network performance, internet bandwidth and security control)
- Monitoring and maintaining all the server (FTP, MS-Exchange…etc)
- Registering, deleting, updating user mail-account and new PC, and product its monthly report)
- Install and configure new hardware and software on the user’s PC or Server system
- Support and provide IT maintenance helpdesk editing video office PC.
- BA of IT or related
- Experience at least one year with IT support.
- Experience with modems, WiFi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Mikrotik, Firewall
- Can work under pressure and do multi-tasks, hard-working responsible and honest- Attention to detail- Flexible, hardworking, and problem-solving.
Closing Date: 30.Sep.2020
How to apply
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 017 333 250
- Telegram: 017 333 250
- Address: National Road 5, Phum Krolko, Sangkat Kilomet Nº 6, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac ។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: email@example.com Phone +855(0) 69 690 280