ABA Bank is Cambodia’s leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and broke into the Top 3 commercial banks of the country. Today, ABA offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering SMEs, micro businesses, and individuals.
This position is responsible for ensuring a high quality product is delivered to ABA customers, and takes proactive measures while working with other teams to detect problems before they reach the end-users.
The person who succeeds in this role is a problem solver who leaves no stone unturned and is comfortable troubleshooting hardware, web and mobile applications alike. As senior QA tester you will test the software as first user in a systematic way for bugs in the system and issues related to user interface.
You will work closely with developers, designers and product owners to understand features and implement robust, comprehensive test plans to verify functionality of apps and web solution.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Controls and manages daily test activities.
- Assisting developers in creating detailed application test plans.
- Perform testing on the products: functional testing, Load testing, exploratory testing, etc…
- Analyzing the software’s performance against the designer’s intentions.
- Take ownership of product quality and readiness for every product release.
- Assists in set-up and maintenance of test lab.
- Continuous improvement on the Quality assurance process and tool within the department.
- Clear and effective communication of issues to developer or third party.
- Provides reports to management as required.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of professional experience with QA and tester role for Mobile or web projects.
- Understanding of testing process and methodologies.
- Experience in reviewing designs, wireframe, user stories, and software requirements specification.
- Excellent oral communication and written documentation skills.
- Details oriented and knows how to articulate defects.
- Some programming knowledge or experience would be in advantage.
- Good time management and self-discipline.
- Quick ability to learn new systems w/ minimal documentation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Experience with tools like JIRA.
- Ability to work with a diverse team and work to develop testing environments and practices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to analyze the complex applications and systems with minimal supervision.
- A good standard of English (both written and verbal) is necessary in order to document your findings and communicate them to colleagues.
- Strong problem solving skills to determine the effects on existing and new systems.
- Expertise with MS Office products required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 18/Jan/2021