Phillip Bank Plc was established in Cambodia in 2009 under Hwang DBS and in 2014, Phillip Capital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. We offer a wide range of financial services and products catering to Corporate, SME and Retail customers. The Bank is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore, and established since 1975.
Location: Phnom Penh (02 Positions)
Develop, maintain, enhance and troubleshoot existing applications. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Develop, maintain, enhance and troubleshoot existing applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Good with logical analysis, data structure and algorithms
- Good knowledge and understanding on OOP and design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and ORM technologies
- Experience with web server such as Apache Tomcat
- Experience in Java and Spring Framework is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Quick learner and passionate about IT
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Capability to work independently, creatively and
- Good teamwork
Closing Date: 10 September 2020 at 04:00 PM
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13th Month Salary, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance, Outpatient Consultation & Treatment, Public Holidays per Labor Law, 5 Work days per week, Staff Loans with special interest rate, Training & Development Opportunities.
How to apply
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office at #27DEFG, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penhor by Email: email@example.com
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbias, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: email@example.com Phone: +855(0) 69 690 280