Phillip Bank Plc was established in Cambodia in 2009 under Hwang DBS and in 2014, Phillip Capital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. We offer a wide range of financial services and products catering to Corporate, SME and Retail customers. The Bank is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore, and established since 1975. The Group offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail, corporate and institutional customers and currently operates in over 15 countries.
Location: Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Provide the excellent supports on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Audit and IT Compliance
- Provide the excellent supports on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Audit and IT Compliance;
- Perform IT risk assessment and produce actionable plan to secure bank’s application, data and networks.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Assess and develop up to date with IT security policy, standards and threats.
- Collaborate with management and the related IT department to improve security posture.
- Document any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Coordinate and update information security incident response document, ensuring processes and procedures are tested regularly in line with IT continuity, business continuity planning (BCP) and disaster recovery (DR) policy;
- Promote cyber security awareness posture at all levels of management and employees, by maintaining and developing a positive culture of compliance against IT security policy, industry standards and regulations;
- Identify and address a full range of issues from structure and policy, through to assisting in specific areas such as data privacy; data leakage prevention / monitoring; information rights management; third party security and cryptography;
- Perform day to day IT security operation required by head of departments and management.
- Minimize all risks including operational, information and cyber security risk;
- Having 3 years of experiences within IT security related domain and working in financial / telecom / auditing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Software Engineering or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience;
- Holding any IT security related certification (ISO27001 LI, CEH, CCNA / CCNP Security) or from equivalent recognized organizational body is a plus.
- Proven experience of implementing an information security management system (ISMS);
- Experience in undertaking internal and third party audits covering IT governance and information security controls;
- Solid understanding of IT and experience in developing IT governance, controls and best practices;
- Proven ability to write easy to understand reports and deliver presentations on information risk management, systems process control and IT general control review reports;
- Proven ability to author and revise information security policies and procedures;
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively and fluently with managers and staff, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in terms that non-technical managers and staff will understand;
- Have a strong understanding of advanced threat detections, continuous vulnerability assessment, response and mitigation strategies used in Cyber Security operations;
- An understanding of a business continuity role and/or policies processes and plans;
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13th Month Salary, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance, Outpatient Consultation & Treatment, Public Holidays per Labor Law, 5 Work days per week, Staff Loans with special interest rate, Training & Development Opportunities.
Closing Date: 30 June 2020
How to apply
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office at #27DEFG, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penhor by Email: email@example.com
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbias, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.