ABA Bank is Cambodia’s leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and broke into the Top 3 commercial banks of the country. Today, ABA offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering SMEs, micro businesses, and individuals.
To provide back-end support for card operations and execute card’s software development project through developing of card’s new features, new products, and reports of card’s performance to timely support the Bank’s business operations.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and develop software relevant to card system for both internal and external projects;
- Create card performance reports based on requester’s required field of information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to complete the project timely and effectively.
- Troubleshoot card software issues during operations to ensure smooth and mitigate risk associated with card.
- Build and maintain good relationship with vendors in order to coordinate and solve card software issues occurring during project development and operations.
- Handover and train the newly approved software development platform that is ready to go-live to ensure the next responsible team are able to handle and operate it.
- Keep tracking on daily report and escalate critical issues to line manager or relevant stakeholders for a timely and proper solution to ensure the assigned projects are achieved within the timeline and scope.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/MIS or relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in software development or relevant experiences.
- Knowledge in oracle database or PL/SQL (preferred).
- Basic understanding of banking operations, ATM features, SWITCHING and components.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 18/Jan/2021
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280