ABA Bank is Cambodia’s leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
Senior System Administrator is responsible for daily troubleshooting and maintenance of all bank’s servers to ensure bank’s servers serving 24/7 by using redundancy schema.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, upgrade and daily maintenance of all bank’s servers installed inside the bank’s server room or outside.
- Keeping all bank’s servers serving 24/7, using redundancy schemas for all servers.
- Daily monitoring of all bank’s servers, identifying and fixing performance and security breaches, Weekly report of such monitoring with actions taken shall be sent to CTO to reviewing.
- Monitoring of the bank’s servers loading and performance and taking actions to enhance (or replace). Enhancement (or replacement) reports shall be sent to CTO monthly as proposals.
- Making backups of all servers based on schedule approved by CTO. Report of backups made shall be sent to CTO each Monday for past week.
- Monitoring and maintenance of uninterruptable power supply of server rooms of the bank. Maintaining UPS replacement schedule due to aging of UPSs. The schedule shall be reviewed annually and approved by CTO,
- Weekly testing of take over generator. Such test shall be done weekly in cooperation with administration department. The test report shall be sent to CTO.
- Monitoring of cooling system of all server rooms and ordering timely maintenance from administration department. Review of cooling system shall be done monthly. Review report shall be sent to CTO.
- Reviewing list access cards allowed entering server rooms of the bank in cooperation with security department. Review report shall be done monthly. Review report shall be sent to CTO.
- Preparing annual development action plan submitted every year not late than Dec 10 to CTO for approval for the next coming year.
- Organization of “Support team” to communicate with other IT units of the bank over their requests.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 or 3 years experience as System Administrator or in banking sector.
- Holding System Administrator Certified Associate is preferable.
- Be honest, quick learner, flexible and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to learn new technology and more self-motivation and self-study.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in banking & finance or accounting.
- At least 1 year prior experience in credit department in commercial banks.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal English communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Analysis and reporting skills.
- Proficient Khmer typing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through email@example.com.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: email@example.com or Phone: +855 69 690 280