Sathapana Bank is a big commercial bank providing full retail banking as well as corporate banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia. Currently, the bank has 171 branch networks with 150 plus ATMs and over 4,000 full-time staff operating in all 25 provinces and city.
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Develop and enhance digital banking system policies, user manual and standard operating procedure for the departments
- Manage all digital banking system incidents report are developed properly and provide the report to the head of the department to review
- Conduct switching over-exercise between DC and DR at least twice a year
- Review and maintain all change request documents (system change request, user change request and user acceptance
- Develop and maintain user access control matrixes of the CMS and IB/MB system as well as other digital-related systems
- Review on the document of changes mentioned above in every three months
- Conduct periodic review on the user access roles in every three months
- Implement system hardening as per advised by an Information security team with proper testing before moving to production
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly backup of CMS, IB/MB systems and other digital-related systems to make sure the backup is well done
- Perform monthly data restoration testing with proper reports
- Ensure PCI compliance as well as internal and external audit
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cybersecurity, and other related degrees
- At least 4 years of working experience related to Information Security, IT auditing or IT Quality Assurance
- Knowledge and experience with security regulations and standards including NIST, SANS, PCI, ISO/IEC, CIS, IT policy development and gap analysis, quality inspection, auditing, testing and implementation of corrective action programs
- Detail-oriented skill and customer service orientation skill
- Good at English and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
Closing Date: 28th August 2020
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact us at 023/ 081 999 010/ 096 257 9666 or go to https://www.sathapana.com.kh/careers/job-opportunity/
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.