Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop policy and procedure to manage IT risk and security.
- Manage IT risk, security, and compliance.
- Establish IT Risk identification framework including risk identification, risk tracking, and risk mitigation framework.
- Identify potential risks and develop protocols that staff must follow to reduce or manage those risks.
- Ensure IT systems are structured in a way that is effective for the Bank’s objective plans and bank risk appetite.
- Review IT risk related process and assessment for the Bank.
- Monitor the IT systems to ensure that they are secure, and, if an attack occurs, it is their responsibility to make sure that the systems are not breached.
- Help the Bank manage and reduce all relevant risk factors, such as the risk of a system failure, cyber risk or loss of data.
- Make sure that the Bank complies with all external and internal regulator’s requirements.
- Frequent perform the IT risk assessment and reporting to Head of Risk Management.
- Perform other tasks provided by Head of Risk Management, Chief Risk Officer, or the Board.
- Directly report to Head of Risk Management Division/Chief Risk Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related skill. Master degree on this related skill shall be a plus.
- Preferred professional certifications (CRISC, CISA, etc) would be a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in IT Risk or IT from the banking industry.
- Willing to work under pressure, over time and multi tasks.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer skill in Ms. Office (Word, Excel Spread Sheet and Power Point) and email.
- Being good at English (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Being able to manage team and deliver work quality result.
- Initiative and being able to develop team capacity.
- Ability to adapt to different and fast-moving environments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize task assigned.
How to apply
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Telegram : 015782099
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: email@example.com Phone: +855 69 690 280