PPCBank is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services.
Location: Phnom Penh, HQ (03 Positions)
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing colleagues to support our bank’s website design and content marketing (social media assets, branch collaterals and more)
- Help bring new ideas and content creation to the team using your expertise, eye for great design, and illustration skills.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs
- Scope and create a template for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media and other channels
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- University degree in digital design & illustration, graphic communications or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 1 year proven professional illustrator experience, as an in-house illustrator or at a marketing agency
- Solid portfolio of illustrations
- Understanding of cultural nuances to translate them into artwork
- Animation skill would be a huge advantage and will give candidate priority at hiring, Creativity
- Good command of English and other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular. The skill of animation is preferred.
Closing Date: September 24, 2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with a recent photo and name the file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address. Only
short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Address: No 217, Norodom Blvd (St. 41), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan
Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 069 690 280