Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered
Location: Head Office,Phnom Penh (02 positions)
- Learn business context as it applies with the data well enough to be able to interpret it, clean it and transform it into a consumable format.
- Access the validity and rigor of new data sources and approaches the capabilities of potential solutions.
- Have ability and motivation to own, drive the team and features from inception to production delivery including requirements gathering, data wrangling and preparing reports to stakeholders.
- Prepare, develop and deliver MIS/BI reports (NBC, CBC…etc.) to relevant owners/recipients.
- Manage and maintenance information for data and reports to stakeholders.
- Provide training and supporting end users on new reports and troubleshoot issue raised by users.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Other Tasks assign by line management.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System/Technology, Finance and Banking
- At least 2 years’ experience working on Data Analysis or MIS/BI reporting in banking sector
- Experience in requirement collection, stakeholder management, and data catalog maintenance
- Understanding and operating in an agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders from various departments of bank
- Fluency in the languages of data manipulation SQL, PL/SQL and other reporting tools such as Oracle BI, JasperReports, Power BI, Tableau or others
- Understanding of Hadoop, Hive and/or MapReduce, Machine Learning, Conceptual modelling, Statistical analysis & Predictive modeling, Hypothesis testing
- Experience in working with large structured and unstructured data sets
- Very good command of English and positive and committed attitude
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview
Closing Date: 30-June-2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter
and CV to any nearby branches or head
office of Prince Bank Plc
Tel: 096 533 1111 / 096 311 7888
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងinfo@secudemy.com.