Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX) is a public enterprise which is established to operate the first securities exchange in Cambodia. It is a technology-based institution that is driven to be an industry leader in developing the capital markets in Cambodia.
We are seeking to attract and develop exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who share our passion for excellence to join our team of professionals for the position of:
Location: Phnom Penh (3 Positions)
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the development and/or enhancement of existing/new systems.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Maintaining and identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
Qualification and Requirements
1. General Requirements
- Honest, Responsible, Hardworking, Positive attitude and Self-improvement.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Good problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (high proficiency in English, both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and commitments to deadline.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
2. Software Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Software Engineering.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of the software development life-cycle and software engineering.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix environment.
Position Front-end developer
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Software Development.
We are willing to offer competitive compensation packages in line with the industry’s practices. Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training in the country and other relevant trainings.
Interested applicants should submit, no later than 5:00 PM, 31 August 2020, their application forms (Job Application Form can be downloaded from www.csx.com.kh), CVs (with 4×6- size photo), cover letter, certificate/transcript, and other qualifications to our office located at CSX Building, Street Preah Mohaksat Treiyani Kossamak (St. 106), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Number: (+855) 23 95 88 88/ (+855) 23 95 88 85
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Received applications and documents will not be returned.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.