Chip Mong Group
Location: Phnom Penh
The purpose of this role is to manage and facilitate the proper design of the web application and software requested from CMG business units. This role must, at regular intervals interact with the IT DEMAND and BUILD team in order to understand the detail specification.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software.
- Identify the appropriate software architecture for both server-side and client-side solution to achieve the proposed requirement.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Oversight and approval of all final programs and products before formal launch.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on large-scale software projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement.
- Strong knowledge of datastores (SQL, NoSQL), and ability to make choices among available technology based on requirements.
- Code optimization and performance improvements.
- Retail, Trading, Manufacturing, Property Development, Service and SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- End to end understanding of IT life cycle (pipeline, resource, demand, project delivery, financial).
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.
How to apply:
Click on “Apply now” button in this page. If it is your first time applying in our career portal, you will need to “Create an account” with us first to apply.
Please contact Recruiter: Ban Botreynisa
Tel: 090 22 77 33 (Telegram)
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.