PRASAC has a microfinance deposit-taking license from the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) and has operated for 25 years in the microfinance and banking industry in Cambodia. PRASAC ranks among the top five commercial banks in Cambodia.
Location: Head Office (01 Position)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify backup files of the Audit Database System.
- Provide departmental support included extract data, create reports on audit database, technical issues, etc.
- Participate in the development of detailed Information System Audit Plans and programs.
- Be a team leader in conducting audits at Head Office, Regional, and Branches related to ICT.
- Assign IS Auditor to conduct audits by areas or branches.
- Review and consolidating issues from Information System Auditors.
- Discuss the audit results with respective department/unit/branch managers and recommend them on appropriate actions in order to improve conditions.
- Ensure that activities needed for the IT internal audit process and reference documentation/records are: established, implemented, and maintained.
- Assist in the execution of the external audit.
- Train all audit staff on using the Audit Management System and audit staff management system (web-based applications).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degree.
- At least two years of auditing experience in Microfinance or Banking sectors in Information Technologies/Information Systems.
- Knowledge of network, security, and computer programming such as PL/SQL, Oracle, PHP, MySQL, VB.Net, C#.
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, banking, and auditing.
- Knowledge of standard, framework, such as COSO, COBIT Framework & Enabling Process, ISO27001/2, NIST, SANS, ITIL, TIA, PCI DSS, CIS (Center for Internet Security) & other regulation of information security.
- Integrity, Objectivity, confidentiality, and work professionalism.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and a highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Good understanding of IT-related jobs and their functions (such as database, firewalls, networks, software, hardware, etc.).
- Skills in establishing and maintaining good working relationships both internal and external parties
- Understanding the logic, good critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good command of English, especially audit report writing.
Closing Date: September 14, 2020
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: email@example.com Phone: 069 690 280