Phillip Bank Plc was established in Cambodia in 2009 under Hwang DBS and in 2014, Phillip Capital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. We offer a wide range of financial services and products catering to Corporate, SME and Retail customers. The Bank is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore, and established since 1975.
Location: Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Provide the excellent supports on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk and IT Assurance
- Provide the excellent supports on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk and IT Assurance
- Operate a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities of applications, operating systems, networks, and mobile applications on regularly basis to identify vulnerability across several systems.
- Analyze security policies configuration and provide recommendation based on industry best practices.
- Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results and present the finding to head of department and management ongoing basis.
- Conduct physical assessments of servers, systems, and network device security.
- Coordinate and lead on external and internal penetration testing projects and provide promptly update to management
- Consult with application developers, systems administrators, and management to demonstrate security testing results, explain the threat presented by the results, and consult on remediation
- Promote information governance and security at all levels of management and employees, maintaining and developing a positive culture of compliance against industry standards and regulations;
- Identify and address a full range of issues from structure and policy, through to assisting in specific areas such as data privacy; data leakage prevention / monitoring; information rights management; third party security and cryptography;
- Develop and maintain security assessment testing plans.
- Having 2 years of experiences on network, application or mobile pentest and security configuration review or working experiences in financial / telecom / auditing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Software Engineering or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience;
- Holding security related certification (CySA+, CHFI, OSCP, OSCE) or from equivalent recognized certification body.
- Proven ability to write easy to understand reports and deliver presentations on information risk management, systems process control and IT general control review reports;
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively and fluently with managers and staff, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in terms that non-technical managers and staff will understand;
Closing Date: 10 September 2020 at 04:00 PM
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13th Month Salary, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance, Outpatient Consultation & Treatment, Public Holidays per Labor Law, 5 Work days per week, Staff Loans with special interest rate, Training & Development Opportunities.
How to apply
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office at #27DEFG, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penhor by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbias, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color, and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac. For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +855 (0)69 690 280