PPCBank is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services.
Location: Phnom Penh, HQ (3 Positions)
- Oversee Word-Press-based website including all development and maintenance initiatives.
- Develop web-pages for new content and landing pages for advertisement or work with agencies to implement.
- Update existing content through Word-Press dashboard including content, images, video, etc. with additional emphasis towards improving UI/UX and conversion.
- Monitor, update, and maintain web content to ensure it’s within legislative standards.
- Manage Google Analytics and provide dashboard reporting on a monthly basis.
- Manage and execute ongoing digital tasks as requested by internal teams. Including but not limited to:
- Program digital media banner ads, static and animated or work with team or agencies to accomplish.
- Assist with programming and distribution on social media channels.
- Manage best practices for programming.
- Participate in design review and test your code across multiple platforms for performance and usability.
- Manage SEO/SEM strategy, content, ads and landing page generation in-house or with agency.
- Manage programmatic and IP targeting initiatives.
- Work with agencies on implementation.
- Support internal projects and campaigns as a website expert.
- Report on key metrics.
- Work closely in conjunction with Social Media specialist and advise team on best practices and content.
- Contribute to efficiency and effectiveness by offering suggestions and participating as an active member of the team.
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends in technology, development, websites, and competitor activity.
- Assist in training team members on new tools and best practices.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- University degree in Marketing, Web Development or related field
- Experience working on both the design & development in a project-based environment.
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress architecture and functionality, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Khmer & English.
Closing Date: August 21, 2020
How to apply
Note: Interested candidates please send your CV (Not bigger than 1mb) with recent photo and named file as Mr. XXX’s CV to the following address.
Phone : 023 999 508 , E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com.