Amret is a leading micro-finance institution and one of the top 10 financial institutions in Cambodia. It has prestigious international shareholders, is a full subsidiary of the Advans group, and has earned a respected national and international reputation as a responsible and innovative institution.
- The Incumbent is responsible to change and develop the new changes of applications which take less than a month. She/he is also responsible in developing to enhance internal process flow of ServiceNow and other in-house for service operational report, and also supporting the integrations of CBS to other applications.
- Gathers Business requirement from related parties;
- Translates business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates;
- Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language;
- Recommends improvements to existing T24 technical and business processes in order to meet requirements;
- Maintains historical reports by documenting program development and revisions;
- Contributes in the preparation of user manuals, guides and other material to ensure supportability and reuse;
- Analyzes, prioritizes and fixes open issues to ensure timely resolution of issues affecting business applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields;
- Minimum 03 years of work experience in Application Development in MFI or Banking related to its product process flow for example Loan, Saving…;
- Demonstrates good working experience in Core Banking System and other Applications Support and problem trouble shooting;
- Good knowledge in Application Development, JA, HTML, BV.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Linux, MS SQL Server, ETL, Oracle BI and SQL Reporting Service;
- Knowledgeable in Unix Scripting, JBOSS, JBASE, ITIL/ITSM and best practice Methodology are also preferable;
- Good analytic, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
|Head Office||+855 (0) 12 635 150|
|Provincial Office||+855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 70 700 123|
Closing Date: 16-Dec-2020
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280