ABA Bank is Cambodia’s leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
To monitor and ensure all card system’s smooth operations and connectivity by resolving card system users’ inquiries including configuration of all functions (merchant certificate, modification as such) and machines (ATM, CRM and POS terminals), customers’ transaction issues, and provide internal card system support to timely satisfy internal and external clients.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily monitor all existing card systems utilized in ABA Bank to ensure the whole system are serviced up and smoothly operated.
- Monitor all international payment system integration connectivity and transaction such as VISA/MC/China Union Pay/NBC CSS/E-Commerce etc. and all types of transactions performed by On-Us card and Off-Us card both On-Us terminals and Off-Us terminals.
- Provide timely system support to the end users in regard to card system inquiries/issues to ensure smooth card operations.
- Provide first line supports and solutions for all card transactions related issues and assign to the right technical personnel to timely solve issues, satisfy customers and avoid any reputational risk associated with it.
- Handle and configure in the system for card related machines/functions as following: Hardware Security Module (HSM) key generation for new terminals, Configuration for new CRM, ATM and POS Terminal in system, Generating merchant certificate, Modification of merchant setting, Configuration of new E-Commerce merchant in card system.
- Record daily issues in ITSM system, which are reported by customers, and update issues status for further keep track and analysis of the issues for improvements.
- Install Card System Applications as ticket assigned for specific employees in Card Center Division in timely manner.
- Participate and provide feedback in regard to new project testing, project implementation and internal document guideline in order to enhance and kick off the project from development to production.
- Provide live monitoring for new system change or new project deployment to timely offer technical supports when needed.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in IT or relevant field.
- Familiar or relevant experiences in card system, or software development or relevant experiences (preferred).
- Knowledge in card system such as hardware, software, communication and security.
- Basic understanding of banking operations, ATM features, SWITCHING and components.Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Good customer services and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 06/Nov/2020
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the Cybersecurity Breaking News in both locally and internationally: https://t.me/infosecisac.
For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +855 69 690 280