Sathapana Bank is a big commercial bank providing full retail banking as well as corporate banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia. Currently, the bank has 171 branch networks with 150 plus ATMs and over 4,000 full-time staff operating in all 25 provinces and city.
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Administrate on the current digital banking systems (IB/MB), middleware, and any other digital related system, etc.
- Implement new digital banking functionalities on top of the existing functionalities and any other third-party integration project
- Handle with vendor’s technical supports on issues rectification
- Implement or develop middleware systems in order to effectively manage the integration between the core banking system and other third-party systems
- Implement new digital-related projects as per assigned by the unit manager
- Provide second-level support to the call center or the business team
- Administrate on the bank’s website, enhance as well as implementing new related projects, such as chat or any other useful functionalities to have appeared publicly on the website
- Perform troubleshooting as required such as the effort to lead problem-solving by involving outside vendors and other support users
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related degrees
- At least 1 year of working experience related to the digital banking system, web, and mobile application development
- Customer service orientation and leadership skill
- Good at English and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
Closing Date: 28th August 2020
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email@example.com
For more information, please contact us at 023/ 081 999 010/ 096 257 9666 or go to https://www.sathapana.com.kh/careers/job-opportunity/
ចូលរួមទៅក្នុងបន្ទប់ផ្តល់ព័ត៌មាន Telegram channel សម្រាប់ទទួលបានព័ត៌មានចុងក្រោយស្តីពីសន្តិសុខអុិនធឺណិតទាំងក្នុង និងក្រៅប្រទេស៖ https://t.me/infosecisac។ ចង់ផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សូមទំនាក់ទំនង firstname.lastname@example.org.